Strong Interest Inventory Career Assessment
The Strong Interest Inventory(SII) Assessment, helps you identify your career and leisure interests and passions. As we spend more than half of our waking moments at work, it is paramount for us to be working in and on things that interest us. One of the several keys to finding career fulfillment is to work on things that interest us. This automatically leads us to be in a state of flow, in turn leading to happiness and fulfillment at work. The SII helps you identify those interests and integrate them into your lives. As per CPP(the certifying body for SII practitioners), the SII assessment can be used for:
- Choosing a college major—helps students uncover their career interests and identify which areas of study are appropriate or required for a particular field
- Career exploration—opens up the world of work to first-time career seekers and those considering career transition by identifying their interests and demonstrating how they relate to various occupations and careers
- Career development—helps heighten individuals’ self-awareness and provide deeper understanding of individual strengths and blind spots, including work style and risk-taking orientation
- Employee engagement—helps employees align their interests with areas of responsibility in their job that reflect those interests
- Reintegration—helps individuals navigate the reintroduction process after a period of disconnection
What you will receive:
- You will receive a detailed report that identifies and explains your top 5 Interest Categories and your top 10 Occupational matches along with your career motivators and work style preferences.
- A 1: 1 professional interpretation that helps you understand the report and how to use it to further your career
As an SII practitioner, I offer the SII assessment and comprehensive 1:1 debrief(1 hour) to move you forward with your assessment results. Let’s identify and explore your interests and integrate them into your career. Contact me to take the assessment today.